Looking for ways to save electricity at home? Here are some quick tips for ways to save on electric bills at home.
- Turn off lights when leaving a room
- Unplug chargers and power adapters when not in use
- Purchase energy efficient devices (look for the Energy Star logo)
- Consolidate your laundry loads, less loads = less water and electricity
- Completely power off DVRs
There are better ways to save electricity at home, save on electric bills and that is by using power saving devices. Power saving devices are different than energy efficient devices, Take Charge offers some truly unique energy saving devices with our line of energy saving power strips. Take Charge power strips automatically shut the power off to devices after 3 hours of non-use. Check out our great selection of power saving devices right now!